Sunday and Monday

Sunday and Monday, July 26 and 27, we went to the camp and picked up all our kids along with many others and went to the river for a picnic and swim. We had tons of fun! You could hear Big Booty for miles! Sunday our taxi driver, Sasha, prepared shish k bobs for us. Very tasty! We also played cherades (sp?). I was the first clue and Linda was acting it out. First thing she did was to hold her hands to her side to show my...curves! Tanya said "Phillips", my new nickname, immediately! I chased after her while she about fell over laughing so hard.

I have seen a side to Anya that I have not seen before. She is just as silly as Tanya! Lots of fun in the river with Anya and her friends thinking it's funny to dunk me! Both days were great!


2 comments:

Jana said...

Hey Phyllis,
I know things should be getting closer to coming to an end. When is the projected time to come home? E-mail me if you don't mind and keep me posted.
Take Care,
Jana

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Glad all is well and Anthony is back here safe and sound - now it's your turn! We miss you! Enjoy your time! Love you all!
Jon & Heather Cox