Anxious but prayerful!

Today was a day full of anxiety! Tomorrow I get my lovely gall bladder removed! I am anxious and want nothing to go wrong because I have a very important date coming up! I want to see my girls soon! I talked to Anya Saturday before Mother's Day. She seemed so excited and happy. She talked more than usual. I told her I wish she could see into my heart so she could see how much I love her. I could 'hear' her smile! I haven't had a real conversation with Tanya in over a month. I am missing her terribly. She called Katia and said she is 'missing her family'! Oh my goodness you could have scooped me up off the floor when Katia told me that!

This weekend was amazing and awesome but also tiring and disappointing. 1st, Miranda graduated on Saturday with her degree in Interdisciplinary Studies!!!! She has passed all her certifications and is now ready to teach Kindergarten - 4th grade. Mark and I are so incredibly proud of her!! We were so busy this weekend with everything. Disappointing because I called both girls at least 5 to 6 times and could not reach them! :(

The Lord says 'be anxious for nothing! (as Thelma Wells says: 'NO THANG!') but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.' Philippians 4:6.

Heavenly Father, I pray for the surgeon to have wisdom and precision! Please be with Anya and Tanya, keep them safe and comfort them. Father, thank you for your love and direction. Amen.

Oh! By the way.....41 more days to go!! :o)

No comments: