God is so good.....

This morning I was feeling better physically but emotionally not so much. While recovering, instead of seeking the Father, I let the enemy creep in. All my thoughts were whiney, doubtful and worrisome!! I started to think about the Israelites in the wilderness....whiney, doubtful and worrisome! They had all their needs met, had seen miracle upon miracle, knew God had a plan but yet still whined, complained, doubted and worried! Not trusting God. Reminded me of ....well me! I have seen God work some pretty big miracles over the past several months! Why would I even have doubt or worry about the future??? I knew I needed a word from God. This is the verse He gave me:

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known.
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

What peace! How awesome to know I am being carried by Abba Father. Mark and I are blind to what our future holds and to God's plan for us, but every day His light is brighter in our lives. He is smoothing out the rough places and He will never forsake us nor will we forsake HIM! We are excited for our future still nervous but knowing God is before us and beside us we have nothing to worry about.

At the end of my lunch today my phone was going crazy with messages from FaceBook! :o) Here came the blessings!!!! Sweet beautiful pictures of our girls!! The Hall Family is in Ukraine adopting sweet M and spent the day with our girls! They sent us some beautiful pictures! Check them out! Also sent notes of reassurance that the girls are excited and ready. Lots of smiles per Randy!!! Tickled me pink!! T is sporting a beautiful new hair cut from her sis, A!! We gave A scissors, thinning shears and hair magazines for Christmas knowing how much she loves to style hair. She is quite the little stylist! Getting the pics and notes were such an enouragement! God is good....ALL THE TIME!

Thirty two days to go!!

2 comments:

Dunham Family said...

Saw T yesterday, as well. She was all smiles. I got a big hug from her.

Smith Family ~ "Party of Six" said...

Excited to follow your journey. Know that he waiting seems endless and it is wicked hard on the soul to be apart from your children, but the time it takes to get there is a memory once you have them home. Hold fast to Him who holds fast to you all... Blessings on you as you push forward in this awesome adventure!