Day 3

Not much going on today....just waiting to go to Poltava. It's a beautiful day today...no need for a/c. We are being kinda lazy and hanging out in flat, catching up on emails and such and packing up. Another couple had their appointment today. We have to wait on the referral for them. Once in hand we will leave for Poltava around 4 or 5. We will get settled in and then meet with Inspector and Director of Orphanage tomorrow ....and....hopefully get to see the girls!!

Oleg called last night! He is head of Radooga Ministries which is equal to StudentLife in the states. He is an awesome man! Radooga is doing camp for the orphanage. I mean camp in the sense as we know church camp. This is so awesome because our girls are getting to experience it! He said for Mark and I to talk to his staff when we arrive and they can arrange for us to stay at the camp for a couple of days and experience it. I am stoked about that!!! I thought I was going to miss the camp experience this summer and look how God took care of that!!! Really looking forward to seeing all the kids! Especially two sweet girls!!!

Well I had better get busy!

No comments: