:( ......

Today the girls got up early and left to go spend the day with their friends at camp. It's wierd to just let them go and go on public transportation at that. Things are very different here. Mark, Dara and I all slept in. Mark and I had breakfast together and read The Word. God showed us some powerful things this morning! We just sat around the flat, cleaned up a bit, did some laundry. Laundry is a fun task...our washer holds about two pairs of pants and a shirt at a time....we have a drying rack and use our new fan to speed the process.

Later this afternoon we got a call from Zhenia stating that the director told him all the kids need to return to camp permanently until the court date. Something happened to a child with another adoptive family. I have no details. So now the government is doing a head count in the camps to make sure all the children are accounted for so the children have to stay now. Grrrrr! Just when we were making head way!

Katia is coming in to town tomorrow and we were hoping to spend the day with everyone horseback riding. We now will go and hang out with the kids at the camp for a couple of hours. Most assuredly will go to camp every day to see them, take them food and clean clothes as well.

Today I was thinking of the sweet moments with the girls...the moments that you know everything will be ok. Last night, while eating dinner, we were discussing that Katia was coming. She asked with us, Dara and Katia where was her brother going to sleep when he gets here. AWWW! I cling to those moments!! The moments when the softness comes through. I will blog more of the moments later....stay tuned!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blogs! Yall are in my prayers! I'm sorry they had to go back at camp. It made me tear up to read about how bad it is there. Hugs!


-Michelle Jones

Brittany said...

Hey guys I love being able to keep up with what you guys are doing it's amazing! I love you guys so much and keep you in my prayers. Can't wait to see what God has planned for your family. Miss you guys soooo much!

Love,

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us all posted with eveything that is going on! Jeff and I are praying for you and the girls, and can't wait until you return home with those beautiful girls!! I am very sorry to hear that the girls have to stay at camp
:( I love ya!

Love,
Molly

Unknown said...

HEy...I'm glad to hear its all going well!! We miss you here. Chelsy and Jon broke up..She has met a new love. Other than that big change..Nothing else..Will continue to pray for the Best..
Oh..Its so cool to read these..Its like your still here..Its wierd to look @ your desk and you not be there..Like your in the restroom.
XOXOX Skye

Unknown said...

I forgot the word no...No big change here..Sorry!! I didn't proof read..You know thats what your for!!To catch the mess ups..Ha

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you Phyllis, and Mark, and praying for you today. Hope no new setbacks, and that your visit with the girls today was comforting to all of you. I imagine that trying to imagine living in a new (not to mention distant) place has to be a little scary, and sad to leave the comfort of the friends you know. But we all know they will make new friends. We also know it's not really the same as friends you 'grew up with.' Still, I know they will be blessed. Our prayers continue with yours. Looking for your new blog when you can. God bless you really big today. Love you, Joy