Sweet Tanya


Today my sweet Tanya called. I said aaaaaaahhh my beautiful Tanya (in Russian) and she said NO not beautiful! Of course, I enthusiastically disagreed with her!! It was obvious she is fearful. She has been told that we may hurt her. I told her that Jesus loves us no matter what, He loves us whether we are 'good' or 'bad' and loves us forever. I told her this is how I love her; I love her no matter what and I will love her forever and I would never ever hurt her. She expressed a lot of her fears.... like she did not want me to take her organs! :( What a horrible thing to fear! I told her I have enough organs of my own and I really don't need hers. She giggled. The conversation was good because she was able to communicate her feelings. As the conversation progressed it was obvious she felt more assured. She asked when she comes to America to live could she learn how to play the drums. I said most definitely DA! Then she asked if we would bring her a soccer jersey and chocolate candy with nuts. I said most certainly. Trying to calm her fears I told her to call with any questions she may have. This was probably the best conversation I have ever had with her.

I am missing Anya. I have not spoken to her in several weeks. There is something wrong with her phone. We did receive some beautiful pictures courtesy of Randy and Valerie Hall!! Thanks guys. Check out my facebook for a glimpse at more.

No comments: